(AP) --
3) Agence France Presse Genetic food fight heats up BANGKOK, Sept 14
4) Guardian (London) Wednesday September 15, 1999 Worry over GM food grows in
US
GM food: special report Michael Ellison
5) Monsanto fears trial sabotage  The Dominion NZ
6) New Zealand GM trial site secret The Press
7)  Headline: Experts Say Gene Therapy A Distant Hope In Cancer  Wire Service:
RTos (Reuters Online Service)  Date: Wed, Sep 15, 1999
8/)Leading European dog food maker eschews GM France, September 16
9) Euro grain - EU keeps buying gm crops despite flap FRANCE: September 16,
1999
10)Novartis raises food market ambitions SWITZWERLAND: September 16,
1999
11) "Guerilla gardens and urban ecology"  Carmelo Ruiz
12) ‘Transgenic’ pollution a new concern  By Francesca Lyman MSNBC CONTRIBUTOR
Sept. 14 —
13) Wednesday, September 15, 1999 4b21c8.jpg
UK Pesticides found in supermarket food

1) Novartis to rethink its role in GM foods Guardian 16/9/99
Agribusiness division's fate hangs in the balance. GM food: special report

David Teather and Julia Finch Thursday September 16, 1999

Drugs firm Novartis last night said it was considering spinning off its
ailing agribusiness division which includes the company's controversial
research into genetically modified foods.
Novartis, which is the world's number two pharmaceuticals company and the
biggest maker of crop protection products, is considering "a number of
options" for the troubled agribusiness division including separating it
from the main company or seeking an alliance.
The Swiss company's decision to rethink its involvement in GM foods comes
just one month after Britain's AstraZeneca warned that it too might sell
its agrichemicals business.
AstraZeneca is a high profile GM company which has already put genetically
engineered products on British supermarket shelves. It has also been the
target of high profile demonstrations by environmental campaigners.
At the same time Monsanto, the large US company has seen its share price
fall from $62 (£38) to $40 in the past 12 months ($37 dollars today).

Analysts increasingly believe the GM foods research has the potential to
inflict serious damage on the lucrative global pharmaceuticals business and
are keen to see the controversial division put at arms length.
"The market would like to see the life sciences business separate from the
agribusiness," one analyst said. "There is little synergy."
But they also believe that agribusinesses are unlikely to attract buyers in
the current climate. The business has been hit by a slump in the price of
commodities, decreasing subsidies for farmers and a drop in the number of
acres under crop production worldwide. It is also suffering from the
growing backlash against so-called "frankenfood".
Agribusiness chief Heinz Imhof also called called on European authorities
to set up a body similar to the US food and drug administration to reassure
consumers that genetically modified products are safe. He also suggested
that clearer labelling laws would help quell the growing controversy around
the products such as modified seeds, which some critics say may be unsafe
or may damage the
environment.
"We are convinced that GM crops in the future will bring tangible benefits
to the consumer," Mr Imhof said. Earlier this year Novartis announced that
1,100 jobs were to be axed in its agricultural division after the drop in
sales which make up 25% of the company's revenue. Half of the sales come
from North and South America.
Yesterday Mr Imhof said that the job losses would now exceed the previous
estimate. GM foods have become a battleground for British supermarket
companies, with each struggling to establish their GM-free credentials.
Iceland and Waitrose have recently reported Sainsbury to the Advertising
Standards Authority over its claims to be the first major supermarket to
have eradicated all GM products from its own-label products.
Marks & Spencer has become the latest to join the skirmish with its own
advertising campaign. Food giants like Unilever and Nestle have now also
pledged to remove GM ingredients from their products.
A spokeswoman for Novartis admitted that GM foods had failed to win
widespread public acceptance but insisted the decision to review the future
of the agribusiness division was not connected.

====================
2)  09/14 0819 Industry group to launch GM-free food labels CANBERRA,
Australia

(AP) --
A new Australian consortium said Tuesday it will launch a label and
certification process for foods which do not contain genetically modified
products.
KPMG consultant Roger Hussey is organizing the move in conjunction with
U.S.-based food testing company Genetic ID and food industry
representatives. "Our idea was to get together a group of companies who had
a strong interest in preserving the food chain," Hussey said. "We decided,
with their agreement, to form the certified food consortium."
The group hopes to launch a certification and testing process, whereby
members use an industry-backed mark of quality on their products, within
the next two months. "It is like a badge of integrity," Hussey said. He
refused to reveal the names of the 10 to 12 companies involved, but said
they include retail, distribution, fresh food producers, processed food
representatives and large-scale exporters. "The consortium will be an open
consortium and will attempt to gain wide membership from right across the
food industry," Hussey said. He said the group would consult farmers,
consumer groups and other key players. "It is the launching pad for GM-free
food in Australia, because without it you can't have GM-free food."
====================

3) Agence France Presse Genetic food fight heats up BANGKOK, Sept 14
Commercial food giant Monsanto hit out Tuesday at non- governmental and
traditional farming organisations over their reluctance to embrace
genetically modified crops and other biotechnology advances. Monsanto
Asia-Pacific research director Paul Teng warned of "dangerous anti-science
elements emerging in Asia," at a crop development conference here.
Non-governmental groups have warned not enough research has been carried
out into the environmental and health impact of genetically modified crops.
Large foreign agriculture firms are at the forefront of genetically
modified crop development and are reportedly pioneering seed that becomes
sterile after its first growing season.
Critics have labelled it the "Terminator seed" and warned it will increase
reliance on commercial agriculture firms and wipe out small farmers who use
seed from one crop to plant another.
While there are testing provisions for food already in place in Australia,
the availability of GM-tested products is minimal, Hussey said. Figures for
the amount of genetically altered food sold in Australia were not
immediately available.
Executive News Svc.
======================
4) Guardian (London) Wednesday September 15, 1999 Worry over GM food grows in
US
GM food: special report Michael Ellison
Americans are catching up with Europeans in their anxiety about genetically
modified foods but still lag behind, according to a survey published
yesterday.
The telephone poll of 1,017 people aged 18 and above shows that 37% are
aware of genetically modified foods and that 40% believed more regulation
was needed. The survey was conducted by Edelman PR, the world's biggest
independent public relations company.
===============================

5) Monsanto fears trial sabotage  The Dominion
AGRICULTURE and chemical company [ Monsanto ] is
worried about the risk of "sabotage or terrorism" in a planned
field test of genetically engineered bread wheat.
The company has applied to evaluate 11 new strains of
engineered wheat -- the first altered wheat to be grown in New Zealand --
in "contained" field
trials on a 10,000-square-metre site at Lincoln, in Canterbury.
Though it has revealed the field trial will be in conjunction with the
Crop and Food Research
Institute, Monsanto has asked that field test locations and dates not be
made public "in order to
minimise the risk of sabotage or terrorism".
In its application to the Government's watchdog on new organisms, the
Environmental Risk
Management Authority, issued yesterday, Monsanto said it would provide
details of security and
a site map later.
Signs around the test plots will make no reference to Monsanto, Roundup
Ready wheat, or
genetic engineering trials, and security measures at the "research farm"
will limit public access.
The tighter security is the first evidence of applicants taking up an
authority offer to allow
applicants seeking permission for genetically engineered crop trials to be
less specific about their
location. The authority made the offer after the Wild Greens -- described
as the direct action wing
of the Green Party -- destroyed a crop of genetically modified potatoes
grown by Crop and Food
at Lincoln in March.
Since then, Pioneer New Zealand has applied to grow genetically engineered
maize in Waikato,
but did not seek to keep the site secret. It told a public hearing the
maize would be grown at a
leased Glenbrook Beach Rd site, and provided a map of the test site.
Authority chief executive Bas Walker has said people farming next to a
genetically engineered
crop trial have a right to know what is going on but they can be told
informally. -- NZPA
Supplied by New Zealand Press Association
(Copyright 1999)
_____via IntellX_____
==========================

6) New Zealand GM trial site secret The Press
The location of a genetically modified wheat trial planned for
Canterbury will not be made public, the Environmental Risk
Management Authority says.
Authority operations manager Kevin Currie said an application
by multi-national food company [ Monsanto ] to grow Roundup-ready wheat in
Canterbury
would be notified today.
The application, to test 11 genetically engineered strains of bread wheat
in "contained" field trials,
did not specify site location, he said.
They would be tested at a 10,000sqm test site.
"The location of the trials is indicated in the application with a degree
of generality so you won't
be able to find out exactly where the trials are to take place, but it
will be in the Lincoln area.
"The authority will want to know where the trial is but that information
is being given to us in
confidence," he said.
This year, a crop of genetically modified potatoes at Lincoln was
destroyed by activists after its
location was made public in an application to the authority by the
Institute of Crop and Food
Research.
Monsanto New Zealand country manager Michael Summons said no sites had
been chosen yet
but that Canterbury was the logical place to grow the crop because that
was where most of New
Zealand's wheat was grown.
Farmers growing the crop would be able to spray Roundup while the wheat
was growing. With
traditional wheat they could only spray before planting the crop, he said.
The modified wheat had already been tested in the US and Britain. Wheat is
expected to be the
next big US biotech crop.
More than half the US soybean crop and a third of corn planted in the
northern hemisphere
summer was genetically engineered.
Scientists are trying to get wheat to similar levels.
New Zealand wheat trials are expected to test the attitudes of local
arable farmers.
North Canterbury Federated Farmers' grain section chairman John McGloin
said last week that
introducing genetically engineered crops to New Zealand too soon could
endanger export
marketing.
"About a year ago, when we had our grains section conference in
Christchurch, most farmers
thought we should be full steam ahead on genetically modified organisms.
"At this year's conference everyone had the hand-brake on," he said.
Public opinion had played a big part in the about-face.
(Copyright 1999)
_____via IntellX_____

Publication Date: September 15, 1999
================================

7)  Headline: Experts Say Gene Therapy A Distant Hope In Cancer  Wire Service:
RTos (Reuters Online Service)  Date: Wed, Sep 15, 1999

================================
<http://www.planetark.org/dailynewsstory.cfm?newsid=3681>http://WWW.PLANETA
RK.ORG/dailynewsstory.cfm?newsid=3681

8/)Leading European dog food maker eschews GM France, September 16
PARIS - Europe's leading dry dog food producer, Royal Canin, vowed
yesterday not to include genetically modified (GM) ingredients in any of
its
pet food lines.

The decision by the Paris-based firm comes after British pet food
producer
Pascoe's Group Plc launched the country's first wholly organic, non-GM
dog
food line last month.
It also comes amid a looming trade war as European consumers, concerned
about the safety of foods derived from GM crops, reject genetically
modified
products many of which are imported from the United States.
"While we await authoritative scientific clarification, and while
faithful
to our values of respect for dogs and cats, Royal Canin wishes to
guarantee
the highest level of quality and security for its product range," the
company
said in a statement.
It said the policy, long implemented in its most nutritious pet food
lines,
would be applied to production at its three European plants. The company
is
also weighing extending it as soon as possible to its factories in
Brazil,
Argentina and the United States.
============================
9) Euro grain - EU keeps buying gm crops despite flap FRANCE: September 16,
1999

PARIS - Even as European activists decry genetically modified (GM) crops
and demand GM-free groceries, the European Union still imports millions
of
tonnes of GM crops each year.
Moreover, millions of European consumers each day eat food - from
chicken
breasts and chocolate bars to cheese - produced using these commodities.
Those closely involved with the issue say this is a quirk that has
emerged
in Europe's debate over GM crops, and they agree consumers may not
realise
it.
"I'm afraid many consumers are not fully aware of how their chicken, for
example, is produced using GM material. We'll be working on changing
that
by the end of the year," Benedikt Haerlin, international coordinator of
Greenpeace's GM crop campaign, told Reuters.
Trade sources said it was ironic that given the tremendous outcry over
GM
crops and the EU's proven record of shutting its doors to controversial
food
products - North American hormone-treated beef, for example - EU
policymakers have not halted imports of commodities which could contain
GM material.
"The simple answer is that Europe needs them," a source close to the
debate
over GM crops said.
The EU particularly needs soybeans, which are mostly used in feeding
chicken, hogs and dairy cows, because they are an excellent source of
protein.
Soy is also used to produce lecithin, which turns up in chocolate and
other
products.
"Soybeans play a very important role in feeding livestock," the source
said.
"Europe needs that protein and soybeans have been the answer to that for
long time."
"I think the reliance of Europe on soybeans is something that has kept
policy-makers from putting a ban on them," a grain trade source said.
According to industry newsletter Oil World, the EU imported an estimated
16 million tonnes of soybeans between September 1998 and August 1999.
Almost all of the soy comes from Brazil, Argentina and the United
States,
and the latter two suppliers have made no distinction between GM and
non-GM soy.
In the United States, for example, more than 35 percent of all corn and
55
percent of all soybeans produced are now genetically engineered.
CHANGES AHEAD?
Greenpeace's Haerlin said the environmental group "deplored" the lack of
an EU ban on GM crops and planned to begin raising awareness about what
goes into the meat and animal products that end up on European
consumers'
dinner tables.
"The question of whether you can use GM products in animal feed is the
next
big issue to face Europe," Haerlin predicted.
Indeed, the EU is said to be readying a law that would define the
maximum
allowable level of GM content in animal feed.
This could well resemble an EU regulation that came into force in
September
1998 requiring all foods containing detectable GM material to be clearly
labelled as such.
Because the previous European Commission never decided what the term
"detectable" equates to in percentage terms before it resigned last
March, it
will be up to the new 19-member Commission due to be confirmed on
Wednesday to define this threshold.
Dominique Taeymans, director of science and regulation for
Brussels-based
food and drink producers' group CIAA, said he thought the Commission
should set a maximum allowable level in the next few weeks.

================================
10)Novartis raises food market ambitions SWITZWERLAND: September 16,
1999

BASLE - Swiss life sciences
giant Novartis AG unveiled a sweeping new
strategy for its beleaguered
agribusiness yesterday that shifts its focus
away from farms and towards
smart foods for consumers.

Novartis officials said it was
well positioned to tap the genetic engineering
skills shared by its crop
protection and seeds businesses to develop new
products that will help
Novartis prosper in what will likely remain a
difficult market.
Some day, officials told a
news conference, Novartis may be able to produce
vegetables that fight disease,
improve the intellect or slow the ageing
process - provided consumers
accept such foods.
This is not inevitable given
the problem Novartis's genetically modified Bt
corn and other companies'
products have had winning regulatory approval
and a share of consumers'
stomachs.
NOVARTIS CONFIDENT GENETIC
FOODS WILL SUCCEED
But officials said they were
confident they would eventually get their
message across that
genetically engineered foods were no more dangerous
and actually healthier in many
cases than traditonal foods.
"The technology is so
promising that that we think over time it will be
accepted," said Heinz Imhof,
head of the Novartis agribusiness and seeds
units.
The idea, Imhof said, is to
create value along the length of the food chain
from farmer to final consumer
rather than focus on selling seeds and
chemicals to farmers, where
Novartis has traditonally devoted.
Seeds research head Wallace
Beversdorf explained that vegetables, for
instance, already have a
healthy image among consumers.
"In the next stage we would
like to improve specific nutritional
characteristics of vegetables
to improve their ability to maintain health,"
he said.
AIM TO PRODUCE FOODS WHICH
FIGHT DISEASE
"After that we would like to
go one step further and add real
health-maintenance
characteristics, anti-carcinogens, which are available
in some vegetables,
anti-oxidants for health nutrition, even some
components that we are
starting to know are improving cognitive reasoning,"
he said.
The last stage is to develop
hard clinical claims for ingredients that could
help manage common diseases
like diabetes or Alzheimer's disease, he
added, although this remained
some years away.
John Atkin, head of the
Novartis crop protection division, said the new
focus would be on crops rather
than individual products.
Novartis's agribusiness has
been struggling amid a global downturn fuelled
by the trend towards larger
farms, lower price supports and fewer unmet
food needs for farmers to
fill.
First-half sales fell 10
percent to 4.78 billion Swiss francs ($3.07 billion),
while operating profit fell 41
percent to 867 million, prompting it to
announce in June it would cut
1,100 agribusiness jobs over two years, a target
Imhof said would probably be
surpassed.
===========================

================
12) ‘Transgenic’ pollution a new concern  By Francesca Lyman MSNBC CONTRIBUTOR
Sept. 14 —
It has the ring of a sci-fi thriller — “transgenic” foods
illegally traded on the international market, detected and rejected by
border police - a kind of food version of “Bladerunner”. Wasn’t Rachel
(Sean Young), hunted down by Rick (Harrison Ford) for being a replicant?
Hardly science fiction, it’s a real problem for some food producers who
have found to their surprise that their products can be rejected for
being contaminated by genetically modified organisms.
In an ad for Apache Tortilla chips, a slice of succulent red pepper
grins out at you over a line of plump, yellow ears of sweet corn ? the
promotion for an organic line of corn chips, available in “five
delicious flavors ? yellow, blue corn, nacho, sesame, and red.”

But far from being welcomed at their distribution point, the chips —
made by Terra Prima, a certified organic producer in Hudson, Wisc. —
were discovered by an independent tester to contain traces of
genetically modified corn, and their Netherlands importer was notified.
A BIG BITE
It was a devastating blow to Terra Prima, a small producer that prides
itself on a superior product free of chemicals or other substances. The
company chose to destroy 87,000 bags of their corn chips and essentially
swallow $147,000 when they couldn’t sell their product as organic — a
big bite out of a company with only about $4 million in total sales,
says Chuck Walker, its president.
Walker didn’t blame the Texas organic farmer who sold them the corn,
which was grown using rotational methods, minimal pesticides and no
genetically modified, or GM, seed varieties. But he did blame the
contamination on pollen from GM corn that was blown over from another
farm and whose patented
gene was the same one picked up in the test.
That apparent cross-pollination is what environmentalists and organic
farmers are calling “transgenic” pollution.
LAWSUIT AGAINST EPA
Last February Terra Prima joined environmentalists and consumer groups
in a lawsuit against the Environmental Protection Agency, charging the
EPA with registering genetically engineered crops without adequately
considering their health and environmental impacts.
The lawsuit, filed by the Center for Food Safety, asked the EPA to
withdraw all current registrations and deny future approvals of crops
engineered with the Bt (Bacillus thuriengensis) insecticide — a natural
bacterial toxin used for years as a spray by organic farmers who grow
crops without using industrial pesticides.
It was this toxin that was detected on the Terra chips.
The lawsuit charges that the EPA did not properly assess three major
environmental risks: the development of insects resistant to Bt, the
transfer of Bt genes to other plants, and effects of Bt crops on
beneficial,
nontarget insects. Included among the more than 70 plaintiffs are
Greenpeace, the International Federation of Organic Agricultural
Movements (with 650 member groups in 100 countries) and environmental
organizations.
ORGANICS AT RISK
Walker says he’d like to see a moratorium on GM crops until farmers can
be assured they won’t cross-pollinate. “More than that,” says Walker,
“I’d like to see an open public dialog on the whole issue of genetically
modified foods. Does the public even want the foods already being served
to us, as well as others waiting in the back pantry?”

The issue is particularly poignant to organic farmers because once
organic crops are pollinated with biotech genes, their crops can lose
their organic status, which takes three years to accomplish, and cause
them to suffer financially.
In Canada, for example, the National Farmers Union has said it wants
Ottawa to make agricultural biotech firms liable for the “genetic
pollution” of organic and traditional crops.
In the United States, organic farmers are equally militant. “Organic
growers are very clear that they don’t want contamination of their crops
and will hold owners of these licenses responsible,” says Robert
Scowcraft of the Organic Farming Research Foundation.
OTHER QUESTIONS
But the Terra chip incident in winter 1999 continues to have other
ripple effects on farming, food and environmental policy questions. What
happens with genetic pollution from “transgenic” produce — when pollen
from genetically engineered crops drifts to neighboring fields? Will
crops modified for pest resistance pass those genes on to weedier
species, making them harder to eradicate, lead to more virulent pests,
and decimate other species in their path?
And a recent study published in the science journal Nature found that
pollen from GM corn can kill monarch butterflies if they ingest it.
In the wake of the study, several environmental groups — including the
Union of Concerned Scientists, National Wildlife Federation, Sierra Club
and Natural Resources Defense Council — wrote to the EPA in August
asking the agency to restrict the planting of Bt corn.
“Monarch butterflies are already under pressure as a result of changes
in their overwintering habitats,” they wrote. “Additional threats to
monarch populations feeding on toxic corn pollen as they migrate through
the Midwest are of serious concern.”

CONVENTIONAL FEARS
The furor over GM products has also struck fear into conventional
farmers who have invested in GM seed varieties and other technologies
and who don’t want to be hurt either.
Today, only three years after the first large-scale commercial harvest,
genetically modified crops now cover more than 90 million acres,
according to the latest estimates ? nearly a quarter of America’s
croplands.
But many countries, including Brazil, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and
the European Union, have moratoria or restrictions in place against GM
foods. As a result U.S. corn exports alone have dropped precipitously —
and experts are estimating as much as $1 billion in export trade losses
for this year’s
crops.
The international scene is forcing food shippers such as Archer Daniels
Midland and Cargill to segregate their grain supplies.
“There’s definitely concern about this,” says Warren Pufahl, managing
editor for Agrinews, an agriculture newsletter. Farmers are worried that
“they’ve invested a lot of money in these seed varieties and that here’s
a good product they may not be able to use ? or maybe not as much.”

BT DEBATE
Most of the GM seeds on the market have been engineered to make crops
more tolerant of pesticides or to carry their own pesticide.
In the case of Bt, Walker says that whereas Bt spray as used by organic
farmers degrades easily in the soil, in Bt corn the pesticide is in the
food and doesn’t wash off.
“It does not degrade. It is at its full potency all the time,” he adds.
“We don’t even know what the health effects of eating it are ? at what
doses. What if you eat Bt potatoes, Bt tomatoes, and Bt corn together
all the time ? what’s the effect of that?”

Organic farmers are also concerned because use of Bt crops could create
a class of insects resistant to it, rendering their most effective
weapon and last line of defense ? Bt as a spray — useless.
COSTS, BENEFITS
Seed companies like Monsanto, Novartis and Pioneer Hi-Bred International
maintain that altering crops to contain the Bt will ultimately decrease
the need for chemical pesticides and therefore benefit the environment.
However, the Biotechnology Industry Organization has reported that the
introduction of Bt corn reduced insecticide use on only 2.5 percent of
the total U.S. corn acreage in 1998.
And new studies from the Department of Agriculture show that engineering
crops genetically does not necessarily guarantee pesticide reductions,
and might do the opposite. Data for the Heartland region show that
insecticides were reduced only minimally in 1997 for corn borers using
Bt compared to
non-Bt corn, and showed no difference in insecticide use for other corn
pests.
Charles Benbrook, a biotechnology consultant for Consumers Union and
former head of the National Research Council’s board on agriculture,
argues that “while Bt corn might work for a few years, those gains would
be offset by big problems long term.
“The real problem,” he believes, “is that saturating the soil with these
novel organisms will shift the competitive balance in the soil and
stimulate other pests moving in. And by taking away farmers’ use of Bt
as a spray, genetic engineers are robbing them of a most valuable tool.”
=================================
13) Wednesday, September 15, 1999

UK Pesticides found in supermarket food
All the major supermarkets have sold food contaminated with residues

Fruit, vegetables and groceries have been sold in British supermarkets with
residues of pesticides over the acceptable limit, a government report has
revealed.
Traces of chemicals, some suspected of causing cancer, were found in a small
percentage of food stuffs, the annual report of the Working Party on Pesticide
Residues reveals.
Yet another food scare hits the supermarket aisles
The report will heap more pressure on agriculture minister Nick Brown, who has
been struggling to restore consumer confidence since the BSE and GM scares.
A spokeswoman for the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food said: "Of
the foods tested, 73% had no detectable residues, 26% had residues below the
maximum residue limits (MRL) and 1.3% were found to have levels above the
MRL."

She stressed the MRL was "not a safety limit" but reflected the "approved
usage
of the pesticide".
But the results are bound to cause concern because of the perceived danger of
the chemicals involved, some of which are not approved for use in this
country.

'No cause for concern'
The BBC's Nicola Carslaw: "Any risk to health is minimal"
Pears were found to contain chlormequat, a growth regulator used in Holland
and
Belgium while there was evidence of the illegal use of the fungicide iprodione
in lettuce and in some cases up to 11 other chemicals as well.
Round lettuce was found to contain excessive levels of the organophosphate
Malathion.
Corned beef was found to contains traces of some of the most dangerous
pesticides including DDT, a suspected carcinogen.
Another probable cancer causing agent, Lindane, appeared in chocolate.
The MAFF spokeswoman said: "None of the residues which exceeded the MRL were
high enough to cause concern for customer safety."
The report will be launched at MAFF headquarters later on Thursday.
Researchers subjected about 3,000 samples of food from retailers across the UK
to 90,000 tests for 100 pesticides.

4b21c8.jpg