GE - Debate in Plymouth this Friday
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: GE - Debate in Plymouth this Friday
- From: Totnes Genetics Group <email@example.com>(by way of genetics <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:31:29 +0100
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- Resent-From: email@example.com
7.30 pm Friday 17th September
Lower Guildhall, Royal Parade, Plymouth
Harry Swan- Scientific Affairs Manager, Monsanto
Dr Nigel Halford- Long Ashton Research Station
Dr Sue Mayer- Gene watch
Luke Anderson- Totnes Genetics Group
Councillor David Millar- Deputy Leader Plymouth City Council and chair of
environmental services committee.
Organised by the Co-operative party and the Socialist Health Association.