GE - buyers of ge corn

1) U.S. Web site lists 2,000 buyers of biotech corn CHICAGO (Reuters) - U.S.
farmers who are worried about finding markets for their genetically modified
(GM) corn can find a list of about 2,000 willing grain handlers on the
American
Seed Trade Association's  (ASTA) Web site, the ASTA said Thursday.

2) BIOTECH CENTRE BLOCKED BY PRESCOTT `MAY GO
> ABROAD' By John von Radowitz, Science Correspondent, PA News
> Britain's biggest charity may go abroad with plans for a 100
> million new biotechnology spin-off centre after being
> blocked by Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott, it emerged
> tonight. The Wellcome Trust said...

> RTbr 09/09 1746
1) U.S. Web site lists 2,000 buyers of biotech corn CHICAGO (Reuters) - U.S.
farmers who are worried about finding markets for their genetically modified
(GM) corn can find a list of about 2,000 willing grain handlers on the
American
Seed Trade Association's  (ASTA) Web site, the ASTA said Thursday. The site,
> <http://www.amseed.org/>http://www.amseed.org, will allow farmers to
search by