GE - Talks etc
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: GE - Talks etc
- From: genetics <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:09:22 +0100
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
From: D Knight <email@example.com>
1. Public meeting about GM Food:
Testbourne Community School , Micheldever Rd, Whitchurch
7.45 pm 20th September 1999.
" Genetic Engineering- Myth and Reality"
Speakers Nicholas Hildyard and Dr Mae-Wan Ho,
Arranged by the Henry Doubleday Foundation and
Winchester Council of Justice and Peace
2. Public debate and exhibition.
'Worrying about world hunger and environmental degradation won't help.
Genetically Modified crops will.'.
Motion proposed by Guy Gibson, Monsanto and a second speaker from Monsanto
Opposed by Philip Pritchard - organic grower, microbiologist and campaigner
and by Nicholas Hildyard - from the Corner House
Exhibition and Coffee from 7.0 pm. Debate 7.45 pm to 10.00 pm.
20th October, United Reformed Church , Jury Street
Arranged by Winchester Council for Justice and Peace.