GE - Global Days of Action against Monsanto and GE April 15-30.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: GE - Global Days of Action against Monsanto and GE April 15-30.
- From: email@example.com (jim mcnulty) (by way of genetics <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 01:00:28 +0000
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"7tUWEC.A.wUF.ePi52"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Days of Action against Monsanto and GE April 15-30.
The Interim Monsanto Campaign steering committee of Vandana Shiva (India),
Mika Iba (Japan), Tony Clarke (Canada), and Ronnie Cummins (USA) are calling
on all activists all over the world to step up their activism against
Monsanto and genetic engineering, using the Fourth Annual April 15-30 Global
Days of Action as a vehicle for amplifying our message, building our local
and national activist networks, and further strengthening our international
An incredible threat, in the form of genetically engineered foods and crops,
looms over the world-community. Genes that are potentially harmful to humans
are already on store shelves in everything from soda to baby food-without
human testing, restrictions, or available information to consumers. In the
U.S. we literally have no way of knowing what we are eating.
To find out more about the April 15-30 Global Days of Action, and join the
fight, check out: <http://www.purefood.org/>http://www.purefood.org
For other information concerning Genetically Modified Foods and Crops, visit
Site for Social Action, <http://www.jps.net/dcasner>http://www.jps.net/dcasner
Russell Mack <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 11:03:46 +1300
From: Russell Mack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: [GE]: Global Days of Action against Monsanto and GE April 15-30.
Green Building Professionals Directory at
For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the Ban-GEF list,
send email to Ban-GEF@lists.txinfinet.com with HELP in the SUBJECT line.