Re: Why not bomb them with food aid? (archive 8454)

It's becoming more and more obvious that if there's any moral justification
whatsoever for dropping explosives on Iraq, there's a moral imperative to drop
maize on Zambia. Although, if a delivery goes astray and falls on someone's
head, we'd see a headline like: "GMOs Kill Zambian." It would be the first
death from GMOs. Such cruel irony.