Re: Oregon genetically engineered food label bid fails

Farmers are annually paid hundreds of millions of dollars Not to grow food in this
country! Please explain to me how food that has been grown for millennia without
the corruption of GE is now going to cost the consumer more money? What happened
to common sense and where is the logic?

If anything the PR work done by Monsanto in Oregon was a deceitful attempt to
blind the masses!

Paul