Re: ICRISAT SEES POTENTIAL "GOLDEN MILLET"

It looks like this actually means:
"Hey folks, we had these vitamin A rich millet laying around in the genebank
here. We took them from the fields some 40 years ago or so, when we had to push for
the Green Revolution. Of course we could have worked with this millet in the fields in
the past 40 years in order to get higher yielding varieties with high vitamin A content but
we did not bother about that. But now we can possibly GE this millet. Aren't we great?"

wytze