"AIDS, NIXON and AMERICA'S FUTURE: PL91-213"

March 8, 2001

DAY 98: WORLD WAR AIDS

"AIDS, NIXON and AMERICA'S FUTURE: PL91-213"
by Boyd E. Graves, J.D.

    It is hard to believe the public law that authorized AIDS will be thirty one years old next week. Even more remarkable, that in a score and a half, no one has ever read it!

On March 16, 1970, following significant world events both in medicine and politics, President Richard Milhouse Nixon signed into law the U.S. policy to protect America's future by "stabilizing" the population of Sub-Sahara Africa. The history leading to the politics is relevant in our further presentation of the "research logic" Flow Chart of the federal virus program.

On April 4, 1969, President Richard Nixon did not want to be late. He had been there many times before, but today was special. He wanted the scientific and medical communities from around the world to hear and see his presence as our military scientists and doctors announced, 'they could effectively make AIDS.' It was Fort Detrick, Maryland and the ethnic nature of the work would not be printed until November '70.

Unbeknownst to the American people, the Special Virus program had been underway since November, 1961. In a real sense, the current trillion dollar 'tax' "give back" to U.S. taxpayers, is in essence the benefit of our sharpened ability to kill humans for a better tomorrow for our financial investment in our trust in God.

The 1971 Flow Chart proves the United States sought to co-mingle animal viruses (Visna) that had never before been seen in human disease. Thus, at what point did the population projections of Africa necessitate this "long standing secret virus program?" It appears that shortly after WW2, and the importation of the German (Operation Paperclip) and Japanese biological experts, the U.S. State Department wrote a top secret memo under the pen of George W. McKennan. The United States knew in 1948 it had to 'devise a scheme' to implant the German Visna in the human population and assist the Black population in copulating itself into extinction.

Why? Why? Why would the 'so-called' greatest "people-oriented" country in the history of the world have an Oz-like curtain behind which reveals a twisted, evil social structure so contrary to the very fabric of the core Constitutional foundations?

As Zbigniev Brezinski says in his classic 1978 National Security Council Memorandum #46: "Africa's resources remain our "highest priority""! (Translation: If we allow the Africans to use of all their own diamonds and gold, we won't have anything physical to show that we are not available for sex for others.)

So what we have done over the last fifty three years is come up with a way to make it appear that Africa's people are "sexually nasty". Thus African deaths are palatable. These people are dying solely because of their behavior. Sort of the same thing that happened to homosexuals.

In other words, we are going to secretly make AIDS and not tell you, so if you never stray from 'monogamous missionary', you won't have anything to worry about. Yeah, yeah, mr. government, please give us more concocted social skills tests that end in state death. Even though you can't see it now, we will all be crucified.

But as it was, Nixon helicoptered back down to the Wh--- House and got busy. They were going to do it. No more White on White crime, we are going to get those darkies. Adolph was wrong, why check for foreskins to determine who your enemy is when you need only look toward his (face).

 Wasting no time to get to waste Blacks, in May 1969, Nixon authorized the United Nations Association of the United States of America to issue the first of the U.S. policy decisions carving out a U.S future world with Africa's resources void her people.

On June 9, The Pentagon informed the U.S. Congress and presto, there it is. The trickster's manifesto as to why we would quickly need something like AIDS (which we had just made).

President Nixon's "Special Message to the Congress on Problems of Population Growth" 7/18/69 is the crown jewel of the ideology of eugenics and racism. Again, though, who could possibly have known and have been able to see through this government matrix? Reflect back that we were distracted frequently throughout the entire decade of the 60's and 70's. Kennedy, King, Kennedy (KKK) and Vietnam.

A very strong case builds that the desire to introduce Visna (wasting) into humans is the direct result of the true tilt of the ethnic/social landscape to the detriment of racial and social minorities.

With Nixon's law authorizing eugenics czar, John D. Rockefeller, III to lead the charge to cull the Black population, the U.S. Congress is dog-tied from citizen overview of the Population Commission ("COMMISSION"). AIDS is official U.S. policy. However, it is only outlined until the end of the 20th Century. Our call for review is just, it is our union which is imperfect.

Join our petition call for immediate review of the 1971 Flow Chart and 15 progress reports of the U.S. federal virus program, the Special Virus.

By reviewing this program we conclude this is our best chance to most effectively and directly begin the universal collaboration to dismantle this synthetic biological agent we have come to call AIDS.

I see a brightening American and united world future, of course, band-aids of truth everywhere, and ultimately, a humanity on the mend.

Publisher’s Note: Since December 1, 2000, World AIDS Day, Boyd Graves, J.D. has launched a one man educational war on the true laboratory origin of AIDS. World medical and scientific comments reviewing Dr. Graves' work.

For Additional Information:

WEB: www.boydgraves.com
TOLL FREE: 1-888-842-6419

Copyright 2001 Zygote Media Networks