Appeal against patenting of living organisms ...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Appeal against patenting of living organisms ...
- From: Herve LE MEUR <Herve.LEMEUR@math.u-psud.fr>
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 16:53:20 +0200 (MET DST)
- Content-MD5: /nqy54vckiGQDiid0zq1Lg==
- Content-Type: TEXT/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Reply-To: Herve LE MEUR <Herve.LEMEUR@math.u-psud.fr>
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some french citizens have launched an international appeal
against the patenting of living organisms and the monopolisation of genetic
resources. The objective is mainly the 98/44 european directive.
I have the pleasure to say the association in which I am (OGM dangers)
has done the signing machine and supports this initiative from "simple"
Text of the appeal on
http://www.OGMdangers.org/patents (for english)
http://www.OGMdangers.org/brevets (for french).
This appeal is rather designed for European citizens, but anybody is
invited to read the Appeal.