Re: Fw: On the Subject of Organic Foods and Seed Segragation

Heine,
This is the last response to you, because you sound too much like the Avery's by
now and I just refuse to take ididots seriously. For your information, I will
open up a new asbestos factory very near your house. Do not worry, this is a new
kind of asbestos and no evidence of harm has been found. It may enter your house
and garden but rest assured there is no evidence whatsoever of harm to human
health and/or the environment. It is better, safer and superior compared to
previous asbestos.
wytze