Re: Fw: On the Subject of Organic Foods and Seed Segragation

Heine,
I am disappointed that you forwarded this message to the list.I had thought
higher of you.  I normally do not respond to real insanity, but for once I will
give an answer to this plain bull s. First, this is not an issue of organic
farmers alone. This is the issue for all farmers who do not want to work with
gmo's. It is also a matter of 80% of consumers who do not want gmo's and want to
have the possibility to choose different.
The kind of opinion shows a high degree of arrogance, lack of normal social
behaviour and huge lack of respect to allow other people to make other choices
and that is a highly anti-democratic attitude.
Wytze