Re: RiF: ACTION REPORT NL, archive 2760

Rick,
My potatoes grow fine without any fungicides, pesticides etc. I do not have
neigbours who use fungicides. Forutnately I do not have neighbours who are so
insane to grow potaoes in the same field two or more years in a row. The severe
blight attack of two years ago in the Netherlands made the farmers organisations
rethink this crazy practice
"yes, maybe it was wrong to grow potatoes without rotation" the unconscious
farmer's president admitted. YES! INDEED IT WAS!!!
wytze