Re: Better [sic] Plants for the "Pharm"

I rarely saw a message that better showed the insanity of the GE industry than
the message by Beth von Gunten below.  Alfalfa (meaning: the father of all
foods) is by itself a medicinal food. No need to change anything!  Alfalfa is
being eaten as seedlings ( or sprouts). Sprouts and seedlings in general are
amongst the most nutritional and medicinal foods on earth. There have been
schools in the US that focused completely on sprouts and seedlings and their
role in healing. The Ann Wigmore Foundation in Boston was the most famous. It
does not exist anymore. However, her books must still be around.
These books teach the REAL medicinal qualities of sprouts and seedlings, which
most likely will be disrupted by any GE performed on them.
wytze