SE

Trevor Lien,

Sorry I must be thicker than a brick but if I understand your description
of SE it is difficult to understand the basis for many biotech patents (I'm
talking about Canada, which is where I live also).  I perfectly well
understand the economic need for patents but, as someone who has always
thought the chemical corporations made a huge mistake by not embracing
labeling of their life science products,  it is tough to bring together the
principles of SE and patenting.  It seems on the one hand they say
everything is the same and on the other that it is completely different.
Can we have it both ways?

Don Maroc
Vancouver Island, Canada