Re: ecologist/SeptOct/. INDEX page (fwd)
- To: Ban-GEF@lists.greenbuilder.com,Biotech Activists <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, jen links <aLLLinkup@bigfoot.com>
- Subject: Re: ecologist/SeptOct/. INDEX page (fwd)
- From: MichaelP <papadop@PEAK.ORG>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 07:46:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: Adrian Harris <email@example.com>
- Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for the info - sometimes I make comments based on incomplete
at least the pulping part was true, but I hadn't heard about the
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:37:09 +0000
From: Adrian Harris <email@example.com>
>As I noted in previous post the complete printing of the September
>October 1998 issue of the ECOLOGIST was pulped
As far as I know, this is true, but the issue was re-printed & distributed.
I would think The Ecologist will still have back issue available.
Thanks for the mailings. I find them invaluable.
Editor, The AlterNet News.