petition

HI,

Thanks of your answer for a petition against GMOs.
But I am not a citizen of USA and your petition is devoted to those from U$A.

Please, remember that there are not only consumers of the USA,
but also citizens of other countries (notice the difference citizen/consumer).

Why wouldn't we make a world-wide petition on :
-No patentability
-No GMO in agriculture and alimentation
-No Genetical Modification of any animal

I think this could be a basic plateform on which a large amount of persons
could agree. Thierry Raffin or me could provide the web site for
such a petition from opponents to GMOs neutral from the political point of view.

do you have any opinion ?

HLM