Re: natural protections
- To: Herve.LEMEUR@math.u-psud.fr
- Subject: Re: natural protections
- From: "ROUCH, R, RICK, PROF" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 12:51:40 SAST-2
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- In-reply-to: <199906101139.NAA05469@lan41.math.u-psud.fr>
- Priority: normal
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'll be happy to look up this information. However, I have never had
"a will to ensure millions of ha of (GE) crops", only to use the
tools available to minimise the effect of pesticide use on man and
the environment, where there are no human health risks, as with
> Hi all,
> I have an article on a natural "vaccine" that is an oligosacharride (glucane
> 1-3) that, sprayed on a plant sedns messages that trigger imune system.
> This substance seems to be extracted from the seaweed.
> I guess it could not be the solution to the will of Rick to ensure millions of
> ha of crops. But it's one more way to "protect" plants.
> The contact is Bernard Fritig :
> and Kloareg@sb-roscoff.fr
> As says Fritig : "it's a soft method, that implies neither pesticides,
> nor genetic modification and enables to conceal lasting agriculture
> and environement"