Re: GMO=plant-expressed protectant !

HLM,
Please note that in the first part of my last statement (in quotations
below) , that is exactly what I said.

"That's the whole idea Herve!  If you choose to consume organic rather than
gmo you have made a statement to the industry that it feels more than words
on a discussion list.  You hit them in the pocketbook! "

My next statement (in quotations below) was made to point out the fact that
you are a consumer  of products - NOT NECESSARILY GMO Products, as you
stated - but products in general.  Yes you oppose gmo and don't buy them,
therefore you do not consume them, therefore you send a message to the
industry that you do not want them.  If enough people do not purchase (or
CONSUME or USE) the gmo products there will be no demand to drive production
and they will not be produced.  Why would a company spend money to produce
something as expensive as GMO crops that no one will buy?  But the other
side of that story goes like this..  People (CONSUMERS)
"demand-desire-want-crave-will pay for" GMO products - more than likely they
will be able to get them-if government laws allow.

"And like it or not, you are a consumer!  From the food you eat to the
clothes on your back - if
you purchase it, you consume it.
Bill Brooks"

And Herve, I do not understand...

>The point is not consumer/Novartis. It's citizens/Novartis replace Novartis
with
>any other.

Sincerely,
Bill Brooks