Re: GE domestic plantsa nyone/

Justin, I know many people have become allergenic for religious talks,
mainly because of hypocrisy and crimes from religious institutions. I
always regret because I find it fascinating. However, of course I respect
your position.
On the GE flowers and houseplants: NO, let's not have it. There is no
real reason. Also, I think Nina pointed out that GE in crops is always
closely connected with patents. Now this could of course happen to
houseplants but also impossible to control. It's very, very easy to clone
most houseplants.
wytze