Fw: GMO=plant-expressed protectant !

I didn't post my latest response to the list Herve, so here it is.
Bill Brooks

-----Original Message-----
From: Co-op <coop1@crockettnet.com>
To: Herve LE MEUR <Herve.LEMEUR@math.u-psud.fr>
Date: Thursday, June 10, 1999 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: GMO=plant-expressed protectant !

That's the whole idea Herve!  If you choose to consume organic rather than
gmo you have made a statement to the industry that it feels more than words
on a discussion list.  You hit them in the pocketbook!  And like it or not,
you are a consumer!  From the food you eat to the clothes on your back - if
you purchase it, you consume it.
Bill Brooks