Re: GE domestic plantsa nyone/

Wytze.

Well I'm afraid you'll get little more comment out of me if you start
to involve any more God garbage. I could equally express my extreme
sorrow that insecure, sad and misinformed people have to resort to
such absurd props. Anyway, I've got better things to do than argue
about such worthless subjects, so don't even try.

However, if as you imply, you actually do have some real useful
information for me along the lines of what I wanted, this could
actually be handy. "It's already happening with flowers". Let's have
it then.

Thanks,

Justin.