Re: GE domestic plantsa nyone/

Justin,

for these companies to recoup their research investment to create this
Frankenfood, they have to plant millions and millions of acres of it and
require farmers to re-purchase seed year after year. In fact, one of the
objections to genetic tampering -- in fact, the primary objection in
countries like India and Ethiopia -- is that it will force a monoculture on
the world and stop farmers from saving and exchanging seed, thereby
subjecting the world to worldwide blight and impoverishment. It's not
profitable to create genetically tampered food without these conditions.

How about if we stop thinking in terms of how clever we can be with our
tampering with nature by creating new life forms with our own hands, and
start thinking about how clever we can be in co-operating with nature by
allowing God's life forms to flourish as intended?

- Nina