Re: B-GE: GE Industry Propaganda on Labelling

Dear Adrian,
Since the second and third generations of GE plants are now being developed, which have more than one trait, we can go a few steps further also. No need
anymore to stay with one trait. I think next generation substantial equivalence of Monsanto's meaning will be adding a W before holy and change the y into an
e: Whole Hell