Re: Some CARAVAN participants refused entry by brits.

I can confirm from Amsterdam that a group of farmers has been told to come
back after thursday, which is obviously too late. The story of the foreign
office is a pertinent lie.
I was waiting wednesdaymorning at the consulat, visa department where I would
go with some of the farmers who would bring all papers required. In the mean
time one of my colleagues was told by phone that the farmers needed not to
come before friday.
MichaelP wrote:  The foreign office definitely has obstructed a group of KRRS
farmers to come to the UK.
wytze