Re: Aspartame: Achilles' Heel of the GE Industry

My friend has juvenile dieabetes, and when she had to change from bovine
insuline to GM-bact insuline several years ago a lot of uncontrollable
troubles started with her sugar-blood-balance. (night - hypo's and
sudden coma's) Since years now she is getting her animal insuline from
Denmark because in The Netherlands it is not available anymore.

Hans de Jonge <ccd@xs4all.nl>