Re: Aspartame: Achilles' Heel of the GE Industry

>Labelling of course means that when bad effects are caused by
>Aspartame, we can convincingly show correlation
>and possibly causation, and therefore empirically
>demonstrate those bad health effects of Aspartame.
Fine. No complaints here.

>Because Aspartame is so bad, we logically
>and theoretically therefore cannot fully trust
>any other GE products.
Why not? Is there any indication that the genetic modification caused these
health problems, not some other aspect of aspartame.
If memory serves, GM bacteria are used to produce human insulin. Should we
ban this?

David Wengraf
MA Biotechnological Law and Ethics
Sheffield University, UK