Re: Recalling GMOs, Labelling and safety

Herve, I appreciate your efforts on our behalf. I would like to add that this
discussion is way too complicated for me. We are talking about my food here.
I shouldn't have to be a Western-style biologist to figure out what I am able
to eat. If I can't pronounce it, I won't eat it. I prefer pesticides to
genetically tampered food because I can reject pesticides. Pesticides don't
contaminate organic farms the way GT does. I can choose organic produce and
not eat pesticides, but the pollen of GT food drifts. Isn't that selfish!

- Nina

In a message dated 5/25/1999 6:22:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,