Question Re: BIOTECH, and other Euphemisms, Power Words

I appreciate your question, Trevor.
Only those such as the GE industry
who think genetic engineering of food
is inevitable would want to consider those
three as one.

Why I would want to separate them? I've already
fully addressed that. Those three, drugs, conventional
crossbreeding, and GE food, already are totally distinct
and separate. I'm simply exposing the strategy of the
GE industry. (and that it's not gonna work)

The Genetic Engineering industry
wants to hide the fact that they are experimenting en masse
by Genetically Engineering the food supply.

Peter Michael Ligotti

Please use these words:                     Please avoid these words:

Genetic Engineers
GE Industry                                 Biotech
Genetic Engineering Industry                Biotech Industry
Chemical Industry                           Biotech Companies
Genetic Engineering/Chemical Industry       Biotech Multi-nationals
Genetic Engineering Companies               Biotechnology
Genetic Engineering Multi-nationals         Biotechnologists
Frankenstein Food Industry                  Biotech food scientists
Frankenfood Industry                        Food scientists
Genetic engineering
Genetic manipulation
GMOs
Genetically engineered food
Genetically manipulated food
Genetically tampered food
Mutated food
Lab-mutated food
Lab-created food
Test-tube created food
Frankenstein food
Frankenfood
Food Technicians

Peter M. Ligotti wrote:
> The genetic engineering industry wants to
> obfuscate what has been genetically engineered with
> what has been created with conventional crossbreeding.
> They want to lump drugs, conventional crossbreeding,
> and GE all together and call all these things "Biotech."
Why would you want to separate them?
(And what do you call those things when they are considered as one?)

Trevor.