Re: B-GE: CEO Shapiro, and Meditation: Monsanto in tune with Nature ?

Hey, come on, my wondering whether Shapiro was doing TM was clearly a joke!
Basically I am not a fan of TM. I prefer other meditations. Of course it's funny to see that they are "meditating, but who really cares? If they claim
they are, all the more reason for us to ask some good questions. Let's get on with the real work
Wytze