Re: 'miserably inadequate' moves to boost public confidence (in UK)

> 'The development of robust population health surveillance in relation to
> consumption of GM foods is essential to ensure that government is able to
> respond rapidly should any unexpected effects occur.'

At least they bluntly admit that consumers are turned into guinea pigs.
I wonder how this "rapid response" will look like, in case "any unexpected
effects should occur" -- will it be like with BSE (i.e. burning thousands of
affected "animals" to avoid further spread) ???

Chris