Re: (no subject)

	These statements were last true almost a decade ago, when it
was written.  Incidentally, the gay population is 3 percent, not 11
percent, as believed by some back then.

Joe Shea				|	1812 N. Ivar, No. 5
Editor-in-Chief				|	Hollywood, CA  90028-5026
The American Reporter			|	(213)467-0616
http://www.american-reporter.com	|	joeshea@netcom.com

"The first daily newspaper with original content to start on the Internet."
		             -- Adam Gaffin, Internet World (Sept., 1995)