Re: Wash. Post/EPA termed soft on Pesticide Risks

Wendy Kyle writes :

>Even if they were upset with the slowness
>of the panel, the answer is not to quit, but to push harder from within the
>group.

Not necessarily true.

Assume (i will try not to get too much paranoiac !) that biotech want not to
be annoyed :
It suffices to slow down the ONLY way you propsoe : official regulations.
And it's not so difficult.
No, some times, strong action and not consensus must be done. But it's not
the same political way...
I do not think what they did is right. I only defend that what they did is
not necessarily wrong. But I guess you do not disagree.

For the remaining of your post, I agree by and large.

Yours
HLM

If you give a fish to a peasan, he will eat for one day. If you learn him to
catch (?) fishes , he will sit in a bark and drink beer all day long.