Re: human trials, archive 1218

Here we have it, a true believer that we can take results from animals and
assume, without testing, that they will be identical in human beings! Most
laypeople know that you can't even make that assumption about medical testing
on men vs. women, or on teens vs. old people, or on blacks vs. whites. Oh,
well.

I'd like to sell Mr. Roush some software I wrote. I wrote it in Assembler to
run on the Mac, but let me assure him that it will work just fine on my PC in
Windows 95! It only comes down to zeroes and ones, you know.

Unbelievable.

- Nina

In a message dated 5/17/1999 7:52:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,