Re: reply to Nina and to Ligotti, archive 1187

Rick

I don't think the airplane example fits in here. When I fly in an airplane I am
willing to take the risk because I have no other faster option of reaching
Adelaide, for instance. But why should I eat GE soya when it offers me nothing
more than non-GE soya ? Why should I take the risk of eating something which
has not been adequately tested for "business reasons"? And where is the crisis
on the food front that I have no other option but to depend only on genetic
foods?

Devinder Sharma