Risk, reply to archive 1215
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Risk, reply to archive 1215
- From: Rick Roush <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 13:49:27 +0930
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-From: email@example.com
Peter has missed my point. I wasn't raising the risks of flying IN a plane
(which you accept when you fly), but the risks of being on the ground when
other people are flying. I suppose I could have raised the same question
about cars; people NOT in cars (eg., on sidewalks) are killed all the time
when drivers lose control, often when drunk.
Will you campaign to ban cars, airplanes, and alcohol because they also
have risks to your personal safety that you CANNOT control?