Re: reply to archive 1165
- To: NinaLynn@aol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: reply to archive 1165
- From: XD026@mail2.compy-net.com
- Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 23:34:54 +0200
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 08.01 16/05/99 EDT, NinaLynn@aol.com wrote:
>FDA regulators of transgenic products are generally recruited directly from
>the biotechnology industry and then return to it when their stint in
>government is done.
Since "regulators" is plural, may I have another name after Margaret
"Be part of the solution,
not the problem."