Re: Christian Aid, archive 1136

In a message dated 5/11/1999 12:14:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Organizations such as Greenpeace International and many other environmental
organizations are trying, and they keep meeting up with opposition from
people such as yourself. The biotechnology industry has threatened a number
of lawsuits against people who have tried to publish information creating
support for this position, because they are simultaneously critical of the
biotechnology alternative.

- Nina

rroush@waite.adelaide.edu.au writes:
<< Christian Aid called for new resources to be put into sustainable and
 organic farming.

 I suspect that this something on which we can all agree. Of course, it will
 probably have to be taxpayer's money.  Who will lead the campaign to
 persuade governments to do this?

 Rick >>