Cars and GMOs: Good Analogy ??

Let's Strap Him to my Car

We call something a technology because a modern technique
is used to create it.
The only similarity between cars and GMOs
is that cars and GE food are creations
of modern man. A car is for transportation.
People eat food. We don't eat cars, and cars
don't reproduce. Cars don't create themselves
through their DNA like GMO or NATURAL food.

People who were opposed to cars were right, because
cars cause hundreds of thousands of deaths each year.
So according to your own analogy we should listen
very carefully to those who are very concerned about GMOs.

Those who are against GMO's predict new epidemics and
environmental disaster. But you think this risk is ok, right?

Driving or being in a car on a highway
is a risk that a person KNOWINGLY
chooses to take. GMO food is being pushed on
the human race stealthfully, without their choice
or knowledge.

How would you like my uncle Lenny and Little Petie
(both are over 6 feet tall and over 250 lbs.)
to strap you to the front of my car and then we will
race through the freeways of L.A. with you strapped onto the hood.

WE have decided that
that will be a good experience for you
to have, and WE think that will be an alright risk for you to
experience.

I would like to talk about the similarity between GMOs and cars.
Car is a technology; it exploits nature; it causes pollution; it causes
200.000 deaths every year in the world.