not Cornell, reply to archive 1174
- To: Devinder Sharma <email@example.com>
- Subject: not Cornell, reply to archive 1174
- From: Rick Roush <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 16:14:36 +0930
- Cc: email@example.com
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- In-Reply-To: <373B957B.8DEB4057@isid.delhi.nic.in>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-From: email@example.com
I believe that you will find that the vaccine work is being done by the
Boyce Thompson Institute, an organisation independent of Cornell but housed
on its main campus.
>We have in fact always been treated like that. A couple of years back,
>University was offering us free of cost its banana vaccine technology.