Re: Maybe Monsanto will help with food
- To: Christoph Reuss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Maybe Monsanto will help with food
- From: wytze <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:13:30 +0200
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Nick Treanor <email@example.com>
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-From: email@example.com
I agree with Chris' last remark. I am afraid that we need generation research so
the CEO have to sacrifice their families also.
Christoph Reuss wrote:
> Nick Treanor wrote:
> > Okay. But I would like to see, after the six month demostration period is
> > over, Monsanto's CEO and the top ten Monsanto executives under him
> > test-eat the value-added food product for breakfast for a year, before
> > marketing it to the citizens of India.
> Great idea! I think such "Guinea CEO's" should be introduced in other
> industries too. Just that one year isn't enough to assess the safety...
> The address for any administrative command like unsubscribe,
> subscribe or help is:
> The searchable WWW list archive is available at