Re: COHEN DOES NOT AGREE: archive 1133
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: COHEN DOES NOT AGREE: archive 1133
- From: Rick Roush <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 14:05:15 +0930
- Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="============_-1285811564==_ma============"
- In-Reply-To: <37363927.61DA@idt.net>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-From: email@example.com
Robert Cohen's message confirms that he is a critic of Monsanto (at least), but still does not support the claims that genetic engineering was the cause of the tryptophan tragedy. Can we finally dispose of these claims that GE is behind this? Ligotti? Suurkula? Fagan?
And will "the most respected member of this group" that Robert refers to break his silence and come forward ?