50 or 37 died from GE produced Tryptophan ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ban-GEF@lists.greenbuilder.com
- Subject: 50 or 37 died from GE produced Tryptophan ?
- From: email@example.com (Peter M. Ligotti)
- Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 10:09:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you sure about the figure of 50 deaths. The data on PubMed says 37,
but by now some of the crippled people must have died of it. Not too much of
a worry, but I think it's better if we make sure that our literature is
Yes, more people have died from it. I have one of the
few who have known that. Some people and organizations are still
saying 37, but now it is 50 to the best of my knowledge.