E-Mail Sorties and Bombs of Silence to Destroy Genetically Engineered Food

E-Mail Sorties and
Bombs of Silence to Destroy Genetically Engineered Food

Complete Strategic Plan for 100% Total Worldwide Ban
of Genetically Engineered Foods, May 4, 1999 Update

UPDATED EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:  May 4, 1999

1.  Foods that we assume to be natural foods and eat every day
    have been genetically engineered with the DNA of bacteria,
    viruses, animals, and fish. The chemical/genetic engineering
    industry has done this secretly over the past three years.

2.  Although the chemical/genetic engineering industry claims
    to have good motives and good intentions for doing this,
    they are essentially experimenting with the human race
    on a mass scale.

3.  The chemical/genetic engineering industry claims that
    genetically engineered food is just a natural extension
    of time-tested crossbreeding and hybridization. Actually this
    is a new, experimental, very dangerous, AND radical technology.
    The process causes unnatural mutation and combination of
    DNA of our food in a manner which excludes nature out of
    the process. This means we and our children are now eating
    lab-created, mutated and experimental "fake" food. They are
    experimenting, not only with us and with our children, but with
    the entire food chain. The European Commission has been drawing
    up a 5-point emergency response designed to cope when and if
    genetically engineered food results in widespread illness or
    destruction of wildlife. The USDA, FDA, and EPA in the U.S.
    support the multi-national corporations that are responsible
    for this genetically engineered food disaster.

4.  The chemical/genetic engineering industry claims that
    these "scientific advances" will help solve the problem of
    world hunger.  Their actual main motive is to create profit
    windfalls by increasing sales of their pesticides and dominating
    the entire food supply. For example, the patent on Monsanto's
    pesticide/herbicide known as "Roundup" will expire soon.
    Monsanto has enticed farmers with their experimental crops that
    are genetically engineered to absorb and tolerate their
    chemical pesticides and their other yummy crops which create
    their own pesticide internally. Monsanto, DuPont, and Novartis are
    also taking direct action to buy out and bring the world's largest
    seed companies under their control. Opponents of genetically
    engineered foods call them Frankenfoods, or Frankenstein foods.

5.  There have already been many serious ill effects from genetically
    engineered products. Genetically engineered Tryptophan caused
    50 deaths and permanently injured thousands, while the genetically
    engineered sweetener Aspartame has caused thousands of documented
    disease cases worldwide. Now the chemical companies
    have genetically engineered soy, corn, potatoes, tomatoes,
    canola, cotton, papaya, radicchio and crook neck squash.
    These are now in your supermarket !!

6.  To avoid these foods, shop very carefully by eating only certified
    organic versions of soy, corn, potatoes, tomatoes, canola,
    cotton oil (sometimes in chips/snacks), papaya, radicchio or
    crook neck squash. Soy and corn derivitives
    are in most processed foods.

7.  We can eliminate these Frankenfoods now !!  If you want
    to eliminate Frankenfoods from this world, please take action.
    Here's how: Forward this message to your on-line friends, relatives
    and connections. Important: Also feel free to print this complete
    message out and give hard copies to your off-line friends, relatives,
    and connections. They can then keep it going by making MORE copies
    and again giving hard copies to their friends, relatives, and
    connections. When making hard copies, please keep the entire
    message intact, including the Websites. Those with Internet
    connections then have the luxury of being able to visit the Websites.
    Those who have e-mail can also order the more complete
    elaboration and details of the strategic plan listed next in point 8.

8.  This executive summary right here contains all of the information
    you need (in concentrated form) to take action and participate in the
    worldwide ban of genetically engineered food. Please pass it on. Those
    who need or want more detailed information can order the complete
    three-part series giving comprehensive details regarding the plan.

    To receive the complete 3-part series send an e-mail to
    pmligotti@earthlink.net   with
    "banning dangerous foods" as the subject heading.

    Because we are swamped, it may take several days (or more)
    before we can send the 3-part series/background information.

9.  By sending this executive summary to 5 - 25 people on or off-line
    or both, you are doing a wonderful good deed. By sending it to
    50 to 100 people, you are taking powerful direct action to insure
    that genetically engineered Frankenfoods will soon be
    eliminated from this world.

Relevant Websites About Genetic Engineering:
(Easily accessible with Netscape mail programs)

http://www.safe-food.org/welcome.html
http://www.natural-law.ca/genetic/geindex.html
http://www.greenpeace.org/~usa/reports/biodiversity/roundup
http://www.greenpeace.org/~comms/cbio/geneng.html
http://www.indiaserver.com/betas/vshiva/
http://users.westnet.gr/~cgian/biotech.htm
http://www.rafi.ca
http://www.purefood.org
http://www.med.upenn.edu/~bioethic/genetics/articles.html
http://www.ucsusa.org/agriculture/ag.docs.html
http://www.k2net.co.uk/~savage/ef/earthfirst.html
http://www.essential.org/crg/
http://www.envirolink.org/orgs/shag/
http://userwww.sfsu.edu/~rone/gedanger.htm
http://www.bio-integrity.org
http://www.natural-law.org/issues/genetics/ge_hazards.html
http://www.bio-integrity.org/
http://www.peg.apc.org/~acfgenet/
http://www.indians.org/welker/genome.htm
http://www.solbaram.org/articles/clm505.html
http://www.netlink.de/gen/home.html
http://www.psagef.org/indexgen.htm
http://home.earthlink.net/~alto/boycott.html

 !!  Stop GE Food, Avoid GE Food !!

For more information and the complete 3-part strategic Internet-based
plan (the ONLY comprehensive global plan to 100% STOP GE FOOD)
send an e-mail to  pmligotti@earthlink.net
with "banning dangerous food" in the subject heading