Re: How to receive the GenetiX Snowball Handbook

pmligotti@earthlink.net (Peter M. Ligotti) wrote:

> In support of those who put themselves at risk opposing Monsanto, I am
> making available archived electronic copies of the genetiX Handbook by
> e-mail, for both Macintosh and Windows users.

The Handbook is mirrored at

    http://www.gene.ch/pmhp/gs/

You can also download it from there as a single zip file.

Disclaimer: Though I am mirroring this document doesn't neccessarily mean
            that I agree with all opinions expressed therein. The action
            Monsanto have been taken against this book is once again an
            attempt to stiffle opposition to GE by restricting free speech.

Werner