Re: B-GE: Rape/Canola: No literature, No testing--No allergies????

I would greatly appreciate it if people could call our attention to ONE
peer-reviewed, independent scientific publication that demonstrates the
safety of ANY genetically altered food.

Thank you,
Nina Moliver

In a message dated 4/29/1999 9:25:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,