Re: More on Dr Pusztai's research
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: More on Dr Pusztai's research
- From: "Clive Elwell" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:23:17 +1300
- Cc: "gentech" <email@example.com>, "multiple recipients of list ge" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"55wak.A.6uD.592y2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I quite agree that we must try to ascertain the truth of the matter, without
I have taken steps to have the research paper scanned and I hope it will be
available in a few days.
From: <Robert Cohen <" i4crob"@idt.net>>
To: Clive Elwell <email@example.com>
Cc: gentech <firstname.lastname@example.org>; multiple recipients of list ge
Date: Thursday, 18 February 1999 11:49
Subject: Re: More on Dr Pusztai's research
>Clive Elwell wrote:
>Does anyone have any comments on the suggestion made in this article
>Potatoes are naturally rich in toxins but can be made more poisonous by
>growing the plants from tissue cultures. "It is an old effect and well
>known," Dr Gatehouse said.
>We must rigorously review the actual research
>and not biased interpretations. That bias applies
>to both sides of the fence in either argument.
>Clive? Please present the actual study if you
>are able to.
>The address for any administrative command like unsubscribe,
>subscribe or help is:
>The searchable WWW list archive is available at