Re: Monsanto, archive 772
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Monsanto, archive 772
- From: Rick Roush <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:35:12 +0930
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <199902170548.NAA03317@phil.gn.apc.org>
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"brOsEB.A.9XB.Nd2y2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
And now you speak like a lawyer, with no offense intended to real lawyers.
Every organisation is made of its people, most of whom have modest means
and families and who need jobs. Just like the German and Japanese people
and their leaders, whom we no longer hold responsible for the actions of
their predecessors. How can it be easier to forgive deliberate mass murder
than errors of judgement?
>But you protest too much in favor of Monsanto. The sons and daughters
>are different persons from their fathers. The Monsanto of 25 years ago
>is the same legal person as the Monsanto of today.
*PLEASE NOTE THE ADDITION OF AN "8" TO OUR NUMBERS*
Richard T. Roush
Associate Professor and Director Phone +61 8 8303-6591
Centre for Weed Management Systems FAX +61 8 8303-7125
Waite Institute ;-_|\
University of Adelaide / \
Glen Osmond 5064 ( )
South Australia \_;-*_/
AUSTRALIA | v
Cooperative Research Centre for Weed Management Systems:
"Weeds - Australia's most underestimated environmental threat"