From: Rick Roush <rroush@waite.adelaide.edu.au>
To: <gentech@gen.free.de>
Date: Thursday, 18 February 1999 03:06
Subject: Re: Monsanto, archive 751

Clive: Oh, perhaps you were just asking for a casual study of history. What is your purpose? And can you answer my question ? Do you believe in persecuting sons and daughters for the errors of their fathers, successors for the errors of their long retired predecessors?

Rick

You seem to be reading a lot into my factual enquiry
Clive

Do you always persecute sons and daughters for the errors of their fathers?

I for one don't care about what your relatives or friends have done. And I don't care about Monsanto's distant past.

Rick

*PLEASE NOTE THE ADDITION OF AN "8" TO OUR NUMBERS*
Richard T. Roush
Associate Professor and Director Phone +61 8 8303-6591
Centre for Weed Management Systems FAX +61 8 8303-7125
Waite Institute ;-_|\
University of Adelaide / \
Glen Osmond 5064 ( )
South Australia \_;-*_/
AUSTRALIA | v
Adelaide,
South Australia

Cooperative Research Centre for Weed Management Systems:
http://www.waite.adelaide.edu.au/CRCWMS/

"Weeds - Australia's most underestimated environmental threat"