Re: More on Dr Pusztai's research
- To: Clive Elwell <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: More on Dr Pusztai's research
- From: Robert Cohen <" i4crob"@idt.net>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:36:21 -0500
- CC: gentech <firstname.lastname@example.org>, multiple recipients of list ge <email@example.com>
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Organization: ANTIDAIRY Coalition
- References: <04ec01be5a47$f983e0e0$52a732ca@user>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"YTL3VB.A.SWG.9_uy2"@bakunix.free.de>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clive Elwell wrote:
Does anyone have any comments on the suggestion made in this article
Potatoes are naturally rich in toxins but can be made more poisonous by
growing the plants from tissue cultures. "It is an old effect and well
known," Dr Gatehouse said.
We must rigorously review the actual research
and not biased interpretations. That bias applies
to both sides of the fence in either argument.
Clive? Please present the actual study if you
are able to.